Friday, October 14, 2011

A quick note

Hey everyone,

I don't know how many people are reading this or have noticed much, but I'm really sorry for how little I've updated in the last few months. I never intended to have this long of an absence, even with my computer situation being difficult for keeping this blog properly up to date with skating news and anything of substance while still keeping an eye on my other interests as well. However, with the Grand Prix season about to begin shortly with Skate America, I'm going to do my best to at least post my thoughts on the men's events, like last season, and the other disciplines if I can or I feel like I have any thoughts I feel are worth sharing on them (while I enjoy ice dancing and pairs, I know far less about those disciplines than I do about singles, so it can be harder to evaluate each team technically). And as soon as my computer situation is worked out again, I'll definitely be back with skating updates.

Thank you so much for reading this (and caring to read it) - I appreciate it so much! <3

~Lisa

No comments: