As for competitive spectatorship, I've never gotten to go to a figure skating competition that my sister or I weren't competing in, so these will be based on video spectatorship only.( And of course, I really can't pick only one moment.)
- Johnny Weir winning his 2004 and 2005 National titles
- Daisuke Takahashi winning World silver and then dominating most of the following season.
- Daisuke Takahashi coming back after a career threatening injury to win the 2010 Olympic bronze medal AND the World title the following month.
- Jeffrey Buttle putting all the puzzle pieces together at 2008 Worlds to win his World title.
- Almost everytime Michelle Kwan took to competitive ice.